• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Installation Problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Oxide

Registered
I finally got my x800 xt yesterday. All was going well in the installation until i could not find the drvier for my chipset. I went to the required website [www.viaarena.com] only to find that my chipset reading [VIA KT266A] was not listed for the driver install. i checked my Asrock K7VT2 mohterboard which gave me no info what so ever on the problem.

OP
O

Oxide

Registered
I have dl'ed the 4 in1 driver, and have also taken it off my emergency disk that came with the motherboard. It still says that the hardware cannot be installed becasue it lacks the software

OP
O

Oxide

Registered
I dunno if this will make a difference, but i was thinking about wiping my whole computer to free up all space and kinda start again. If i did this would it ease the problem?

The Coolest

I think that the last via 4 in 1 version that supports KT266A is the v4.49 try to find it.