• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Installed my water-cooling today :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

koby

Disabled
well its now installed and running quite well... for all the details of my computers setup just visit my website and it has all the specs there.

heres a picture... theres some more on my website though

p4waterlightsshot.jpg

The Spyder

ummm,..... several things.......
1. Wrong sections~ this should be in the WC section
2. You fans are backwards....... buy pulling air INTO the case across the Rad~ your rasing your case and cpu temps
3. that 1/4 or 3/8 inch tubing is QUITE restrictive~ for the price you could have built a MUCH MUCH MUCH better system.........

Nice job however.......
Spyder

Last edited:
OP
K

koby

Disabled
yep its 3/8ths and my intercooler (radiator) placement is temporary... its going in the front or up top... not sure yet

LiGhTBoY

Lugie said:
Why all the fans with the water cooling? I count 4... is it really necissary? :eek: Looks great though. :)

You can never have enough cooling ;-)

Btw, i have 10 fans in my case =P (3 on top (rad) + 3 exhausts + 1 in the psu (enermax)+ 1 lower front + 1 in digi5+ 1 slot cooler)

MEAT BAG

NIce and welcome to the forums.

There nothing wrong with still haveing fans with w/c. I still have 9 counting the rad fan. Mainly to just keep cool air flowing over the hard drives.

two_dope2000

haha, i got the exact same case as you, i just spent all weekend moddin mine, ill get some pics up in like 2 days.

btw, what size are the fans that came stock in the case?

Krusty

Insane Overclocking Clown
Three questions:

1. Where did you get your reservoir?

2. Is it sealed? I mean, if you leave your computer upside-down for a while, will anything leak?

3. What pump is enclosed in the reservoir?