• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

intel D75361-201 (D945GCLG1) w/ L609A844

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mcurran

emachines intel motherboard D75361-201/D945GCLG1 (intel E210882): I would like to know if it's possible to pin/pad mod the Pentium M 631 SL94Y, like you could with the old Pentium M pad-mods? I found a Pentium M pad-modding guide here:

http://www.overclockers.com/intel-lga775-pad-modding/

However, those examples seems to be for older CPU's since mine comes stock at 3.00GHz. Any help on this would be much appreciated. I'm willing to give a few pin mods a try, but I doubt the VSS, VCC, BSEL1, and BSEL2 pins still line up so many generations ahead... (Are they the same generations? They look like LGA755... If so, then why go by MHz which are so far back, they belong in a calculator? :shrug:

CPU = intel Pentium 4 | 631 SL94Y [cedar_mill] 3.00GHZ/2M/800 | L609A844 - 35609371 A2642

My thread related question is if anyone here has the same board and could help me identify a manufacturer with the same board by a different name, so that I may try their stock firmware/BIOS, which might include some unlocked options. For instance I found a Foxconn board which looks identical, but I'm not willing to brick this board to test (since it's an intel and there's no dip-chip BIOS to back-up/replace for a bad flash). Any help would be much appreciated... :shrug:

Last edited:
Back