• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Intel Haswell i7 4770K & i5 4670K Results Thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My L310B chip seems to at least be half decent on my OCFormula. It was hitting in the 90+ mark though while stress testing with Aida64 at 1.25v and 46 multi on my Phanteks. I stressed it for about 15 minutes there then moved into SuperPi32m got it to complete 49x at 1.3v but couldn't get 50x at 1.375 even. I may need to play around with other voltages and such.

You need to fix xbq222000's frequency. It is entered as 5.1 instead of 5100 and is messing up the mean frequency.

Sweet charts/graphs, by the way! :thup:

Frequency fixed, thanks for noting. That is a heck of a chip if accurate. I'd appreciate a screenshot of that one. :sly:

Hot damn, there are some nice chips here! Lots of 4.9-5.0 GHz around 1.3 V! My 3770K needed 1.45V to hit 4.9 GHz...I'm tearing my system down this afternoon and installing my 4770K and Maximus VI Gene, so I'll report back within a few days!

Are you behind a firewall that might be blocking Google drive?

If you can see it on your iPad, it's definitely verified public. If you then can't see it on your PC, either something is blocking drive or there's a mis-configuration in your browser/PC.

its my browser, I can see graphs using my home pc with explorer fine. I wonder what setting is wrong with chrome and firefox?

Do you have an ad blocker or noscript running? Perhaps they are acting a little overzealous?

My voltage seems unreasonably high...I feel like I'm overlooking some settings. Anyone have any ideas? I've got Vcore at 1.425, Initial Vccin at 1.83, Eventual Vccin at 1.88, Max Cache Multi at 35x, BCLK at 100.0, and all core multis at 47x.

1.42 is way too much in my opinion to be pushing through that chip for a 24/7 voltage.

I put my load temps in as 100 cause that's what they hit when I ran Prime. In Aida64 it only got to 68.

Might try for 4.8 tomorrow.

That doesn't make too much sense for that huge of a difference in temperature between aida64 and prime95. were you doing the stress test for Aida or a CPU benchmark?

1.42 is way too much in my opinion to be pushing through that chip for a 24/7 voltage.
+1
I put my load temps in as 100 cause that's what they hit when I ran Prime. In Aida64 it only got to 68.

Might try for 4.8 tomorrow.
Are you running adaptive voltage? If so, remember that it raises Vcore when under excessive loads. It should raise it with AIDA, but that's not as high-temp-inducing as Prime.

That doesn't make too much sense for that huge of a difference in temperature between aida64 and prime95. were you doing the stress test for Aida or a CPU benchmark?

I did a stress test on aida. But I only checked off the cpu to stress.

+1

Are you running adaptive voltage? If so, remember that it raises Vcore when under excessive loads. It should raise it with AIDA, but that's not as high-temp-inducing as Prime.

That's actually an interesting question, I had set my voltage in BIOS to 1.25 and at least according to the ASRock OC utility it was pushing 1.34-1.35 through the chip, even in 'override' mode (not adaptive).

I didn't touch any LLC settings (I wasn't aware of any as I thought that was a thing of the past now?)

That and my chip seems like it could be pretty awful, I had it running F@H with 1.175 @ 43x and I came home to a frozen computer. I went ahead and reset to stock for now.

Back