• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Intel vs. AMD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mico

My friend tells me that AMD runs graphic intensive application better than Intel, however I question his judgement after looking at a few benchmark tests. In general, which is better for say, Counter-Strike or Tribes 2 or something like that.

AZN

AznSniper
u should post this in general computer related questions.

its like going to a toyota dealership and asking them is the celica better then a integra. what do u think the salesman at toyota would say?

AZN

AznSniper
the gts celica and gsr integra is pretty dam evenly matched :) but my prelude is slightly faster :)

TC

Senior Seti Addict
Let me help narrow this down a little. Basically you have two options. If you post the same question in the AMD section you'll get a second answer. Hope that helps ;)

pip

AZN said:
u should post this in general computer related questions.

its like going to a toyota dealership and asking them is the celica better then a integra. what do u think the salesman at toyota would say?

It would definitely be the VW squareback sitting in the used car lot down the street

wilhelm310

lol dont get me wrong i love the wrx its sweet but i think my srt with go head to head with it i aint sayin it will win or lose but im sayin it will give a good fight

TheNEWB

HA!!

My 88 Delta whould whoop you all!! I once put Sunoco 94 Octane in it and it did a burn out :eek:

Time to crawl into my hole an DIE!!!!

FlyPenFly

Registered
SRT-4 and WRX are closely matched in maybe a straight line. But add a couple of turns and with equal driver skill, the WRX would completely destroy the SRT-4. Now add rain, and you have one dead SRT-4 driver! :eek:

SRT-4 is a sweet car though for the price, if only it were FR.

FlyPenFly

Registered
freeway battles are dumb. I wholely sanction endagering myself and stupid people like myself but I don't want me or my opponent to plow into a Accord and kill 3 children and their parents.