• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Interested in Twitch streamers in the OCF Community? Post here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Suppressor1137

Heyo, Just thought I'd swing by and throw this out there, in case anyone wanted to stop by sometime and watch.

I stream on twitch, and am trying to grow a community. Since I've been frequenting this forum for years, I figured I come by and tell you about it.

I am, as some of you know already, disabled. I had a stroke when I was only a year and a half years old, as a direct result of the heart defect I have called Shone's syndrome. I've had 3 open heart surgeries, and 26 years later, I'm still here.

I do this not for pity, but to inspire others into chasing what they enjoy doing most, disabled or not. I play Rocket League as my main game(Currently ranked Plat 2 as my highest, Have achieved Diamond 1 before several times) and

I stream Friday night at 7pm-10:30pm est(sometimes later, if people are really enjoying themselves) and Saturdays @ 12PM-2PM - 8PM-10:30PM as my official stream days, but I try to stream on other days around the 8PM-10:30PM mark if real life allows.

My Twitter is https://twitter.com/MrGoodHand for updates on unscheduled stream announcements(Just started using it.) along with clip highlights of streams that my viewers have created.

My Discord, which has announcements in a specific channel when I(Or other streamers I support) go live can be found here: https://discord.gg/ZAwsreG

And my Twitch can be found Here:

If you swing by, be sure to mention you are from OCF so I can give you a warm welcome!

If you are a streamer yourself, feel free to do an introduction here and see about growing as a community! Perhaps you guys could livestream your Overclocking or PC building skills!

And Finally, If you are interested in streaming and would like some help getting set up, feel free to PM me here, on twitter, Discord, or even during a livestream! I have 0 issues helping you out :)

Ill have to swing by. Typically I watch the Fornite peeps (ali-a/itemp/dantdm) and pubg peeps (shroud/andypyo), but love watching good players play anything.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Threw both of you a follow! I have been streaming for a while now and I like to support fellow new comers! :) Have fun! im tokae_tv btw. Definately mention OFC if you stop in. ;)

I haven't seen it yet, but you *could* stream your overclocking with a streaming PC and a capture card in the OC PC. Set up some cameras around the room and stuff. I bet you would attract some followers! I have a friend who was blacksmithing and streaming it. People like watching other things besides gaming. :)

I haven't seen it yet, but you *could* stream your overclocking with a streaming PC and a capture card in the OC PC. Set up some cameras around the room and stuff. I bet you would attract some followers! I have a friend who was blacksmithing and streaming it. People like watching other things besides gaming. :)

I've done lots of photography streams. It's one of the ONLY things YouTube is good for nowadays: Your streams get automatically saved as YouTube videos. I didn't get that many people watching me live... but I got like THOUSANDS of people watching it after it was over.

definitely could.

Using Elgato HD 60 or better would be a great point to start.

Can use a mounted camera as an alternative, plenty of ways to do it.

This can especially be useful if you are tweaking some of the more advanced sections of the bios, like LLC or something :)

www.twitch.tv/wagex

speaking of other things besides gaming.. mostly do outdoors streams with some gaming here and there.

heres a clip from my fishing stream on sunday pretty funny

www.twitch.tv/wagex

speaking of other things besides gaming.. mostly do outdoors streams with some gaming here and there.

heres a clip from my fishing stream on sunday pretty funny

Thats hilarious! I'll throw a follow your way as soon as I'm done writing this bit following.

So Starting this Friday for the next three-four weeks is "Frontier Friday". Starting 7PM and running until 10:30pm EST, I will be trying out various games under streaming conditions. For this week, the games are "Path of Exile"(Beastiary League), "Rimworld"(Rumworld*Acoholism addicted colony), and "SQUIDS FROM SPACE"(I AM SQUID!!).

Part 1 will be Path of Exile Featuring a Melee build toon towards the end of league, and will be featured in the window of 7pm-8pm.

Part 2 will be Rumworld, where I try and build a colony filled with alcoholics and succeed. This will run from 8pm-9pm,

Part 3 will be Squids from space. I have not played this game, nor do I know what to expect. I was given a key to stream by the developers, and it is early access. Apart from that, All I know about it is that it is a top down shooter of sorts involving humans and squids.
This game will run from 9pm to 10pm,

To finish off the night, I will be grouping up with viewers first serve Rocket league and playing for the remaining 30 minutes(Officially) or run later if the viewers vote for an extension(up to 1 hour total extension allowed).

I have caught a few of your streams Suppressor1137. Your gameplay and commentary seem great.
The downfall is the overbearing music.

Just my two cents if you are looking for feedback.

I have caught a few of your streams Suppressor1137. Your gameplay and commentary seem great.
The downfall is the overbearing music.

Just my two cents if you are looking for feedback.

Not a problem, Thanks for the input! So by Overbearing, you mean too loud? Or just the type of music? I tried to make the music a sort of highlight because I have an issue with not talking enough. I saw you in there a few times, appreciate you stopping by :)

Too loud IMO. I feel that if you have music it needs to be slightly quieter than your commentary.

Ok, So I've adjusted the levels now. Initially, I had an "audio ducking" solution that dipped the volume of the music by 30 dB whenever I or discord talked. That seems to need more dialing in to work in that regard with the music as loud as it is.

Thanks for the advice!

Back