• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Interstate Nitro for BF2 - Update!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

phatty2x4

This is Phatty2x4, with another Interstate Nitro Update!

Unfortunately we won't be patching today. While we could release a newer version to the public that is much better than beta2, we want more features before we release any kind of update.

Although we have been working hard, the next update will include mostly newer vehicles and weapons. We still need to get our maps polished and we are still working on statics as well.

Don't panic though! We are working our hardest and I assure you an update is on it's way. At this point though, I'm not going to mention any dates! It will be ready when it's ready. :)

Click HERE for fullsize pics.

We'll be showing 3 of 6 skins for each model.

First we have the Phaedra Pony:

th_pony_043.jpg th_pony_046.jpg th_pony_045.jpg

th_pony_034.jpg th_pony_035.jpg

Street Van:

th_streetvan_025.jpg th_streetvan_026.jpg th_streetvan_028.jpg
th_streetvan_013.jpg

OP
phatty2x4

phatty2x4

th_streetvan_014.jpg

Phaedra Coupe:

th_Coupe_029.jpg th_Coupe_030.jpg th_Coupe_027.jpg th_Coupe_018.jpg

And here's some bonus pics to make up for not releasing a patch today.

The 3 new Courchelle skins:

th_Courchelle046.jpg th_Courchelle048.jpg th_Courchelle049.jpg

And here's preview(obviously not finished) of the Moth Turret:

th_Moth_turret_006.jpg

killem2

Nice man, i've been following this development for a long time, this was one of the first pc games I ever played was the original.

OP
phatty2x4

phatty2x4

Good to hear we've still got some fans out there. :)
Yeah I76 still to this day has never been topped. Every new car combat game is pure arcade garbage.

killem2

Good to hear we've still got some fans out there. :)
Yeah I76 still to this day has never been topped. Every new car combat game is pure arcade garbage.

Twisted metal makes baby jesus cry, oh one other question I've been meaning to ask, are you guys getting any support from activision, or foresee any problems with them since I assume they still own the original rights to the title?

OP
phatty2x4

phatty2x4

oh one other question I've been meaning to ask, are you guys getting any support from activision, or foresee any problems with them since I assume they still own the original rights to the title?

I've emailed, faxed, written and phoned them too many times to count. If they have a problem with the title, we'll probably just have to change it. But at this point, we feel we've gone above and beyond trying to get official permission to use the title. Not to mention the mod isn't exactly the most popular thing out there, lol.