• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Interstate Nitro Update

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

phatty2x4

Hello, this is Phatty2x4. Co-leader of the Interstate Nitro mod team for Battlefield 2. We've been pretty busy the past few months getting alot of things done and I'm proud to say we're looking to patch Interstate Nitro in the near future. I can't be specific on a date, but I'm hoping for an official patch before 2010. I know that's pretty vague, but our team is very small. If you'd like to help out, just head on over to isnitro.com and fill out an app!

Onto the update: The biggest improvement to the mod and the focus of this news update is the addition of the new vehicles made by JazzDevil. They include detailed interiors(unlike our previous cars) and just better detail all around.
None of this would have been possible without JazzDevil and I'd just like to give a big THANK YOU to Jazzdevil.

This is going to be news update #1 out of #3 before our patch. Each news update will showcase 3 different vehicles that will be in the upcoming patch.
*Please note. Not all cars shown here are 100% finished and are subject to change.*

First is the new Picard Piranha:

Jefferson Sovereign:

We'll be back soon with another update. We have alot more cars to show and you even get a little teaser in some of these pics of whats to come. ;) Stay tuned!

Back