• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is Artic Silver II free?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
there not exactly at the bottom, and one of the fans will be cooling your harddrive, so only your floppy and cdrom, burn, dvd, whatever will have no fan.

but like i said, you can always add in that extra fan if case temps get to hot for you.

can do some moding if you like too :D:D:D:D

R0BB23 said:
there not exactly at the bottom, and one of the fans will be cooling your harddrive, so only your floppy and cdrom, burn, dvd, whatever will have no fan.

but like i said, you can always add in that extra fan if case temps get to hot for you.

and they don't run enough to get hot. if you use your floppy drive more than 30 minutes total the hole time you own it I would be amazed

R0BB23 said:

Which fan would be cooling the hard drive? I thought you said all four should go at the bottom? I'm only getting four and then the only other fan is on the heatsink.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is modding?

Back