• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is it only AIW that support dual monitors?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tipycol

I got used to having dual monitors (running the AIW 7500), and I just recently upgraded to the 5600 Ultra. But, I'm selling it to a friend (who's running a 440MX SE, I wonder how happy he'll like that upgrade ;)). I was looking at some listings for 9800np and 9600 pro and one of them said Dual Monitor Support. Is this true? I remember it only used to be AIW that had the Dual Monitor Support. Did ATi add them to their new product lines, or is it probably just a mistake?

Thanks
Tipycol

OP
T

Tipycol

Really? That's good news for me. I was eyeing the refurb 9600 AIW for about 160, now might get the sapphie 9600xt for that price.

Thanks for the quick answer
Tipycol

OP
T

Tipycol

Oh that's where it was. I thought it would be listed under Features, so I couldn't find it.

Thanks
Tipycol

Rav

I think the 9600 AIW is the only AIW card to have dual display. All the standard cards have it, usually 1 VGA and 1 DVI.

-Rav