• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is my barton any good

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
thanks for the reply guatam its very frustrating waiting for the sp97 the dealers in the uk only seem to order once every 6 months they just keep saying things are due in a week or so, so i ordered from the states, can you tell me what the big red moved means

The big red Moved means you didnt post in the best choice forum for your particular interest and a kindly Moderator moved your post to the forum that will serve your post the best. In your case, since you are working with an AMD CPU, the Moderator moved your post from the General CPU forum to the AMD CPU forum. A lot of the AMD CPU fans don't look in the General CPU forum. They jump right to the AMD CPU forum. Ditto for Intel fans.

Your AQZEA 0333 is a good, unlocked Barton choice and you should be delighted you got it. It will do PR3200 (11x200 or 12x166) fairly effortlessly.

Good Luck with it.

Hoot
One of those kindly Moderators :)

thanks hoot i am very pleased i got this chip, and thanks for filling me in on the big red moved i wil try harder next time

Back