• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is my harddrive dying?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Benitora

ok so several times this week, my pc has gone BSOD on me several times for no reason. It has crapped out on me during a movie, browsing the web, playing a game. At first I thought it may have been a virus, but I scanned my pc and nothing was found. I have a F1 Samsung as my hdd that is just over a year old. Could this hd already be throwing in the towel?

OP
B

Benitora

Thanks man, When I went into my bios I totally forgot I left my memory oc'ed. Needless to say it did not care for it at all.

OP
B

Benitora

Yeah me too because I didn't really want to buy anything right now because prices are so high right.... thought it was the holidays??? Where are the good deals at? I should have loaded up on a nice set of OCZ lv 1066 ram when it was $45 on amazon..... kicking myself on that one.