• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"Is Team 32 going to fall out of the Top 5?"- Feb 14, 2011 » Team 32 Report

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I am in the process or re-organising my gpu's as I just got a GTX460SE for doing some work for a guy. I moved one of my 8800GTS 512 to a work computer and stopped the smp client on it as it was only getting around 1000ppd. I am also folding on a SR-2 rig that I am building for a guy, will be loosing it beginning of next week though, but still will be a nice temp boost. I hope when all is said and done I average around 35Kppd instead of 25Kppd. Fold On Team32!!!

I'm taking out a 2nd mortgage to supply my addiction!

200 sandybridge 2600k's here I come!

lol I wish.

I will promise you one thing.. if i hit the lottery...T32 won't have anything to worry about :D My electric company might(unless I factor in getting a wind generator or 2) :D

Ima add in my shiny new gtx295. Im folding just to keep warm this winter.

:thup: YES!!! My computer room is always warmer when I am folding.. lol.

I have not been folding 24/7 :(

My main concern has been with stress and temperature. I just purchased LogMeIn Ignition for my Android phone so I will be able to monitor progress from anywhere.

FOLD ON!!! :eek:

Team32 Finishing February..

»»»
Team32 needs thier own point spike through this weekend!

t32top20feb16vfeb8.jpg

It's awesome to see Team32 waking up! It is still going to be tight as far as being able to put off OCN overtaking of us until March 1st. OCN will be getting serious PPD spike starting today and going through the 18th, when all the people at OCN who started their -bigadv Monday so they can get big points out the gate for the FoT will be logging in thier -bigadv points. On this coming Monday we will have much more clear picture of what will be required if we want to finish the month of February in the #4 spot, thus allowing us to also finish the month of March in the #4 spot, and not the #5 spot. Thus the record will never show Team32 in The Nuetral Zone.

I am doing some ninja folding to make sure we have a chance to finish the month at #4. You know what they say about desperate times...

If Team32 can get this done then we make sure to avoid the taint of being #5 for any month, play the cards right and it will beOCN at #5 at the end of February and Max PC in the #5 slot at the end of March. :cool:

top7feb16.jpg

It's up to Team 32 now. :comp:

-TG

And the point of this drivel is what? I take it that you are some OCN person and it looks to me like you are trying to start crap on our forums. I don't you from Adam and I don't run Standford's DC project, but I do moderate here. And you are stepping real close to the line on starting a flame war. And that I won't allow.

You are visiting my forums, not me visiting yours. And you will play by our rules here, which tend to be a bit stricter than other forums out there. I don't mind a little good natured kidding, but from that post it sounds like you are doing it in multiple threads, which is getting borderline. Enjoy your stay here, but follow our rules on these forums with your posting.:)

Oh, and if you get bored, you can come try out a little BOINC/Rosetta for your team and I will spank you back to OCN in production.;) :D I personally much rather fold proteins under BOINC for Rosetta than the Stanford project because it takes much less monitoring.

muddocktor

I do not think anyone was being mean-spirited about anything.. I told you guys that zodac and the folders were feeing it over there..:cool:

-TG

I could run 2 Fermis and still stay cool

»
If I had them ...

tempdrop1.jpg

temps are plummetting, the wind is picking up, the intake is getting cold Captain! .. :comp:

well will have to ..."test"..and see how stable the single-core Celeron systems are over the weekend ..:sly:

8wusteam32.jpg

maybe80.jpg

My shurikens almost had me ninja my way over 80k ppd for the first time ever..:sn:

-TG

We just set our 24-hour all time point record yesterday! :burn:

11.8 mil! :cool:

(Just came here to gloat; good luck against the other teams! TSC! Russia gave us a run for our money there for a while!)

What good are you?

That hurts bro! You cut me deep.... :rain:

I feel like uber mega fail right now!

How I play Crysis while mega comp is folding? lolz.. can't, deng thing will explode. It already sounds like a jet taking off when I'm folding.

The competition is cool and all but I'm just happy to be doing my part when I can. The only thing I really like about this huge competition is that it prompts people to produce more results more quickly.

I do my part! :salute:

Back