• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is there a virus going around???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr.Furious

Times must be getting tough for these guys?!?!? The only reason I havent gone balls to the wall out is because ive just bought two motorcycles recently :clap: Folding is fun but it cant match some things

ShadowCat66

We all go through times that may put folding on the back-burner for awhile.The begining of this year I was forced to sell off my 10 layer farm too.I didnt want too,just didnt have much of a choice in the matter.
Some return and some move on....but we all are brothers of the fold.

Fast420A

I only have 1 box currently up at home, the other 5 have been either sold off or had parts die. Once I can afford another Nforce2 board I have a Tbreb B 2100 ready to go under the chiller folding again and when I can piece together another rig for the wife since her mobo died that will be folding but I am going to build her something better than a 1 Ghz Athlon this time. I plan on farming again but have other things that need the money right now instead of the farm.

Tatuya

Wedo hadn't used that farm for a long time anyways, he isn't leaving and most of his powah is borgs. So if wedo sells all 7 layers to a folder we still keep that pwah within the team, just under a different name.

Toysrme

I dropped all my home rigs but this one due to power. The problem is logistics ;) No biggie... The farms being sold stay in team.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
Don't forget the new members - like scary penguin and orion456... These losses aren't real losses to the cause, just slighty losses to the team... These two very new folders are new very good contributions to the project! :)

matrixzen

What we need is a moral boost. Times look grim but like Imog stated we have new members in the fold. My home boxes have better production return times due to me finally getting rid of 56K and getting DSL. It's our team and it's up to us to make the difference. In sickness or health FOLD ON!

bizhar

People will come and go, it is life. But for now i'm folding on and borging. Its a shame to lose people but that is going to happen.
Its great when we gain people and that will happen as well.
:)
I wish the people that stop the best. No hard feelings, thats why I fold for team 32. Great people here!!!!