• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is there a way i can do a water cooling review for overclockers.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AcidBath

Registered
Is there a way i can do a water cooling review for overclockers.com any ideas cause all my parts came or are comming tomarrow and i have a good digital camera

You just have to email them about what you are doing and see if they want your review. I thinks its nice to always have a new water cooling system article, but thats me the one who has way to much time on his hands. I wish i would have written an article on my rig. I say give it a shot. And if they dont post it, post it on your own webpage.

Checkout the submission guidlines on the main page. You could win $100!
I always read the submissions. Only drawback is it feeds my inferiority complex. Some of these guys are way DEEEEEP!

Ain't it the truth! Some of our members write so well that it's scary. More power to them!

Xerka don't be afraid to try! Even if your first attempt is not accepted, you have to practice before you can get good at it. Go for it!

Slake (Apr 23, 2001 11:14 p.m.):
Checkout the submission guidlines on the main page. You could win $100!
I always read the submissions. Only drawback is it feeds my inferiority complex. Some of these guys are way DEEEEEP!

My inferiority complex isn't as good as your inferiority complex. :)

by all means do the review! Include as many details as you can and take your time. It MAY be worth $100!

Send the submission to Ed.......you can find his email several times on the front page.

Back