• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is there a way?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Miknow

Is there a way to put MBM on the wallpaper so I can check my temps all the time? or something similar to this

I'm pretty sure you could do it w/ a program called Samurize. Check out Other Software for more info. I'm pretty sure there was a thread in there about it.

Oni said:
I'm pretty sure you could do it w/ a program called Samurize. Check out Other Software for more info. I'm pretty sure there was a thread in there about it.

that is what i use... you can make it transparent. here's a mini-screen shot of what mine looks like:

temps.jpg

Neat! otherwise, you could enable MBM's OSD for all the time and customize it, or you could set the log file to output certain desired info to an html file, and use the active desktop with some frames, etc. -- Paul

I use Samurize because it allows seamless integration with MBM5, of course the newest version of MBM has a slider bar built in, with that you could make it transparent and leave it up.

I've had problems with the display freezing up on my system since their new version. :( So, Now I just use the OSD with <windows>-T. I might have to check out samurize.... -- Paul

oh yeah, if you run samurize for your temps, you must have mbm5 running, otherwise it will not detect it because samurize just uses all of the normal windows settings that are being monitored and just displays them.

mbentley said:
oh yeah, if you run samurize for your temps, you must have mbm5 running, otherwise it will not detect it because samurize just uses all of the normal windows settings that are being monitored and just displays them.

Can it be running in the task bar?

Miknow said:

Can it be running in the task bar?

if you are talking about motherboard monitor, yes it sure can be. that is how mine is... just the icon in the system tray... if you are talking about samurize, you can put that anywhere on your screen... you can make it appear always on top, like a window, or pinned to the desktop. plus you can always change the transparency.

Back