• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is there any mem voltage adjustment in TUSL2-C?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
the I/O voltage is the one supplied to SDRAM. there is a jumper for VIO on the board, selections are 3.3, 3.4, 3.6V. take a look at the page 21 of your boards manual.

yeah i knew that one :) but in the older 60xet from giga-byte the memvoltage was 2.5-2.6-2.7 not 3.3-3.4-3.6 ie beginning from 2.5 instead of 3.3
are u sure this setting influence mem-voltage not the voltage to the pci bus?
also when i set this one to 3.6 in bios i get a a 2 sec delay when browsing inside the hardware temp sec.
know that one?

i get the delay too.

the I/O voltage is the one supplied to most the components on the mainboard, that are PCI, USB, AGP, chipset. the voltage regulator on the mainboard will then re-adjust the voltage to each kind of component.
the memory modules supported by the TUSL2-C does run at 3.3V, and the only way to adjust it is by this VIO jumper on the mainboard.

that is gr8 but did u ever sence ur system more stable when this one is set to 2.6?
I don't know but my ram can do 144 with the worst settings but even with this VIO it can't do most aggressive settings
don't know
Might be the ram :( but thx anyway for u help

no.
mine runs just about the same at either 3.3V and 3.6V.

system ram usually dont benefit from the higher voltage like the cpu does. i get neither faster timings or clock from raising mine, then just keep yours at 3.3V so that things are gonna run more cool.

That delay you experience when the vio is set to 3.6 can be fixed by ignoring the vio measurement in hardware monitor, just scroll to the vio line and hit enter to white it out, bam, no more delays. I too notice no difference in oc'ing with 3.6 vio, so I left it at default(=3.4v)

Back