• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is there any Programs to adjust the clock multiplier and not just the fsb?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wildone

If anyone knows of any will you let me know , I just hate haveing to manually do it with jumpers and for some reason it is hidden in my bios but I can adjust the fsb but cant change the multipler settings from there , thanks WILDONE

well it is an award bios 10-19-2000 and in the book it says that you can adjust it through the bios but it is hidden and only shows the fsb speed

i am pretty sure that you can't do it in windows. You might try to flash the bios with a newer version that would enable that, also can you set it with jumpers?? Annoying, but could help.

yes,I adjust it with the jumpers now but have to back it off a little during the summer because of the heat ,any OC should know how that goes ,but anyway what if I flashed my bios with the last update the mb manufacturer had becuse it was just like a month older then this one and maybe the place I bought it from had the company to flash it with these settings hidden because of the warranty ,just a thought but what do you think,,,,,,,,,,,WILDONE

Back