• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is this a good 3dMark score?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CrashOveride

is about 6K and then a bit, a good 3DMark score for my sys?... in sig... i would gee ascreenshot but my mom would be like... arent u supposed to em doing HW?... maybe later:D :eh?: :D

tripwire

with only a TNT2? thats ****in unbelievably high score. I got about half that with a GF2 mx400 64mb.

edit: Nvm, Im a dumb ***, I didn't even see the gf4 mx440... :eek: :eek: :beer:

OP
CrashOveride

CrashOveride

no, no no, i have a GeForce4 MX440 as my main and a TNT PCI card as my card for me SECOND monitor... multitasking galor! as well as monitoring my temps while playing games and stuff!

tripwire

I'd assume, his GF4 doesn't have a dual display... most come with a tv out, and a DVI and ofcourse the VGA plug (ofcourse). I know mine only had those.

Deadphishy

i think i would be better if he had the card to use two. one would focus on the game while the other ran the system monitor for him. if he wanted a dual display in a game i would use just the G4

SpaceRangerJoe

my video card died about a week ago, so im using a friends till i get mine rma'd (see sig). but for now i have a gainward gf3 ti200. i got 9515 today with it. only a slight overclock. 250/530. (170/400 stock) so just a little above stock.

Cisco Kid

SpaceRangerJoe said:
my video card died about a week ago, so im using a friends till i get mine rma'd (see sig). but for now i have a gainward gf3 ti200. i got 9515 today with it. only a slight overclock. 250/530. (170/400 stock) so just a little above stock.

Thats more than a bit of an overclock , more like 25% which is good, dunno if much more is left in that card though, nice score

cisco kid

OP
CrashOveride

CrashOveride

actaully i had one (Life Guard.. hot chicks galore!) my mom took about 1600 ( of about 2000 i made) dollars from me to pay for stuff cuz we are poor... she got layed off =( it sucks... but i am using my friends card till he gets the rest of his sys... score of 13000!!! OMG ! i feel so cool... max game setting for ALL games! cept UT203 dose get a little choppy if i have all settign and the reolution all the wya up... poop =P:D :eh?: :D