• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is this a good deal???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wiz4rd

I'm leaning towards NO simply because it's a no brand psu or atleast not one I've heard of. It's 30 bucks and says it's 270w. The 270 looks very good but the problem is the price, for a price like that, you can expect MAYBE for it to push that much power, the question is the parts inside of it. You can't make a PSU that pushes that much power and build it with quality parts and sell it for 30 bucks.

I would say that psu would strain to push that much power and I doubt it would push it with a nice even flow. It's probably made with cheap parts.

In my opinion buy the best PSU you can afford, a good healthy psu will last through many upgrades and machine changes. A good PSU is your friend and will stick with you.

I would reccomend a fortron 530w. I just got mine and I can light up los angeles with it. Will last many years to come. :) Hope this helps. :)