• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is this card any good

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Phoenix87

No. Its basically a geforce 2.

If ya want decent performance without spending a lot of money look into a ti4200.

BmanG17

that card isnt good, BUt depends what you want to play? if it runs the only game you play fine, then why upgrade...but for a new card i'd try hte 9600xt[ get for 200 @ local best buy] because you get HL2 which is gonig to be aronud 50 when its released, so will only end up costing you 150 dollars for the actual card that will run any game at good settings and decent resolutions.

just my thoughts, take then with a grain of salt.

itshondo

I also recommend a ti4200 - one that is AGP 8X and 128mb memory would be a plus. Check out Newegg.com and browse the cards, you will save buku bucks over a retail store and can read customers' reviews of each card.

CrashOveride

If you don't play games it is great, if you do (esp prince of persia) it isn't good.... at all really. It isn't even compatible with prince of persia AT ALL. :mad: