• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is this cool enough?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

unreal

Registered
i have 1x120 in front sucking in air, but over my hds... 1x120 exaust in back, and a 80mm on the cpu pushing down on it, with an antec 350 sucking air into the psu and out the back, my mbm5 temps are 51 for the cpu and 32 for the case in celsius, load is up to 57 and idle around 49.... am i doing something wrong here?

Thermo

Well the chip is overclocked and the cpu I have in my other comp is a T-bird 1Ghz oced to 1.1Ghz, load temps are 61C and case (motherboard) temp rises to 41C!
It only has stock heatsink and no exhuast fan except for the one on the power supply (generic).

Tbirds and durons are known to run really hot :)
I wouldent worry about it, I feel fine with letting that tbird run at 61C, there were built for heat :p

Radical

You should be fine running that hot. I run my Barton at 61-62C folding and it still works fine.

OP
unreal

unreal

Registered
oh ok,, yeah its a morgan core but i dont know what speed, stock doesnt help with my m/b findign out the speed, so i set it to 1200