• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is this something big?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deathstar13

FSB FRIEK
thats a beta bios thats outdated now.
abit has a released 1.4bios for the rev2 now.
it deals with the sata corruption and not the bios corruption.

and both seem to be fixed now.

Woody29

i have had no problems with bios14 beta, but i see a few people with bios14 having trouble like not overclocking as well after they flashed from 14 beta to 14.
i guess all we can do is wait and see, what happens next.

grunjee

The beta bios has given me no problems, in fact it's helped my stability and overclock. One good thing it did was fix some voltage issues I had -- before the beta bios, it would not post at certain voltages, such as 1.8, 1.85... now that stuff is fixed.

I can't speak for the SATA controllers, I haven't used them at all yet.

OP
wannaoc

wannaoc

Does the NF7-S rev 2.0 come with 1.2 on it and if so where is the link to get the 1.4 beta as I don't want to install that one. I've seen too many posts on the 1.4 gold screwing up peoples o/c.

the hammer

wannaoc said:
Ok, I seee alot of problems about temps and other things with the NF7 boards and NVidia recalling drivers etc. Then I see this, Is this a problem many of you guys have had?Beta fix?

That link takes us to the BIOS Savior on Excaliber's site. BIOS corruption was a problem with pre version 2.0 boards, but supposedly it is not a problem now with the version 2.0 boards.

Hammer