• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is this voltage reading good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jstutman

QUOTE]Now I have my 1.4 @ 10x149MHz at 1.75v [/QUOTE]

this voltage readign core 0 or 1 on mbm 5?

core 0 reading 1.81v core 1 reading 1.55v

settign as of right now when reading. 10.5 @150mhz = 1575 actually reads 1577 dont know why tho :)

with those voltage reading is that good?

Christoph

JAPH Senior
That's the core 0 reading. You may feel smug, knowing that you have a higher Vcore than the person you quoted. That's a fine voltage reading, as long as you've done some stability testing to make sure that your computer won't crash/freeze/BSOD/randomly reset under stress.
About the variance in your CPU speed, don't worry. When you're running at 1.5 gHz, a 2mHz is nothing.

OP
jstutman

jstutman

i run sandra, and seti for stability. one quick question. when peeps take screenshots of sandra they have up to date benchmarks to vary from. ie a benchmark using 1.4 amd
and a xp1.6 u know. but mine are old. i have the sandra pro version . how do i update these?

also in memory benchmark, it says array memory used=256 but i have 512 what gives. windows reads my 512 also.

brodo

unconfirmed answer regarding Sisoft sandra:

I believe sandra only uses an array of 256 for the test. If you check out your Mobo info within Sandra, you should see your sticks represented properly.

brodo