• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is Vice City worth it?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gingo

I'm thinking about getting Vice City, but I have a question...

Will it get as boring and pointless as fast as GTA3 did?

I need a good single player game, but its gotta last. I dont want to lose interest in it after a few days...

Oni

Oni-ni-Kanab;, Ninja Hippo eater Moderator
james.miller said:
ive just started playing vc. it is soo much more fun that gta3, but that rc copter is a pain in the *** to control lol

It takes a bit of getting used to. What I did, was start at the top of the building dropping bombs, and worked my way down. It worked suprisingly well. Also, DON'T let the guys w/ hammers hit your copter. It'll die.

Later on, you get to run an RC plane mission for the Hatians, I think. It's HELLA FUN!! Not as hard as the RC Copter mission :)

Banyan

no and yes it gets boring just as gta3 did (it's 90% the same thing). i'd get morrowind instead, and if u already have it check out morrowindfiles.com for tons of 3rd party sh#t. :)

ThePerfectCore

Red Raccoon Dojo
If you're getting bored with the game, I might make a thread later that shows people how to modify cars and other things without having to do too much work.

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
ThePerfectCore said:
If you're getting bored with the game, I might make a thread later that shows people how to modify cars and other things without having to do too much work.

that would be great cause, like he said it is almost the same but i am really trying to not get tired of it :( same thing happened with freelancer, great idea but it just needed something more to it. i heard there is a RPG mod for that though, so i gonna give it that a try.