• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IS7-E mobo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xcelerator

:( Now these days I have problem when booting when overclocked.......today...when I boot it up from cold. It gave me a long beep......then I had to hold the power button....until it shut off....and I tried turning it on again......but nothing post....Until i turned off the master switch on the PSU then turn it back on and turned on the computer for the third time....it started fine after. So i'm not really sure why is this happening......my settings

3:2 ratio, 2,6,3,3

If you have a fortron or sparkle powersupply, that could be the powersupply. I had the same problem with an NF7 and a fortron 350W. I replaced it with an Antec 480W and the problem went away.

btw how about if the room is really cold....and psu is really cold when it starts.......and itz not warmed it yet....so yeah

I've been having boot problems with my IS7 that are a little different. I run my board at 285fsb and it has worked fine, but recently when I got more memory for dual channel my system likes to turn itself off after a few seconds and it does this over and over, but when it actually does boot it will memtest and prime all day.

Back