• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

It finally arrived...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
And i third it
I just tore down my system and i had a couple of the plastic ones on the rad that had been sitting on there for 4+ months and it had got hard enough to breake instead of just open up like it's supposed to
By the way the plastic ones was at the outside and at the bottom so no chanse of water leaking on any components in case of one of them breaking and started leaking

Ya dude, Id see about riding out some like metal clamps of some sort period. From everything Ive read, the plastic ones are bad news. I think you can get pre-painted ones online if you dont like the metal look. Im gonna just hold out for funds to do compression fittings in my case. Looks clean as hell. The worm clamps are beast though. My loop has them, but its just a bench rig. It runs pretty much 24/7 and has since like october, when I got it.

no he has got clamps hes found for the ones that didnt turn up.

what hes not got I think is english as a first language :)

je ne comprend pas conum :thup:

I think were safe and clamping up :)

#Laughs# Conum - Forrespondent... they call him that because no matter where your from you carnt understand him :D

carry on :salute:

OMG I CALL A FU***G FLOOD...
THE FUKING DTEK WAS LEAKING FROM THE INSIDE OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :cry:
God damniti inversed the sealing (plastic thing) so that made the leak.... I feeel badd for my component and my self lol

Please don't try to bypass swear filter again by misspelling it. I changed it to something that will pass this time, but I don't want to do it again!

muddocktor
Forum Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmast.gif

Grim.

hope it wasnt running, if youve got it everywhere then you need to make sure its properly dry before you go making things worse.

i know now doing with no rig in the computer and the dtek in big bottle if its leak again this thing will go in the garbage and i will use the Swiftech GT

Another bad news `:( when i was removing the tubing off the dtek the 2 clip of my ek res broken... those thing are ridiculously fragile.....

wheres the res broken?

didnt nail it to your case did you :sly: #Laughs#

other than one guy last year fracturing one at the top by screwing the end caps down too much maybe, Ive not noticed people complain about them.

got a 450ml myself... looks like you could beat someone to death with it :shrug:

oh yeah there crap :D

you can get metal ones and some of the other replacement plastic ones live longer than the EK`s

I got about four or five tries out my first bracket... woot!

four holes & some cable ties? (with yer easy mod case #Laughs#)

Back