• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I've been slacking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Thespis377

Ok, I was slacking there for a bit. Not really my fault, I just had a TON of stuff going on. It's so bad that I finally put in my 2 wks notice at work. Anyway, I came in this morning and all 25 computers were off. I turned them all back on and got them FOLDING once more. Sorry for the let down people. I'm pushing for that magic 400pts/wk now. By the way, Shad...YOU DA MAN!! Keep that production up!

OP
Thespis377

Thespis377

Gnerma said:
I was wondering where you were.. Don't you fold with the machines at work though??
No, with the ones at school. I wish I could fold with the ones at work. I work for a call center that employs about 500 people. There are TON of computers there. That would have been so sweet to get them all folding for us.

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
no worries! lots of us run into some really busy times. Glad you got the rigs up and folding again though! Keep it up and oh yeah... feed the addiction:D

FOLD ON
NAS