• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I've moved up 72 places in two days!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Captain Slug

Helpful Senior Member
WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I was in 672nd place 48 hours ago and now I'm slap-happy 600th place. I'm flyin'!

The stupid router stuff is stil eluding me though. If I could just get that operation I'd have another 1ghz onboard.

Bout time I see someone around my level, hehe.

I thought i was the only on pulling there self up from the bottom of the well.:D :D

Dur, my stats are behind. I've finished 55 units and the stats page only indicates the points for 52. I might be even further up the ladder...

OSUmaxx said:
Congrats on the rank jump!

Thanks! It may be more of a leap once the stats are updated. I've gotten a number of pAla7-2 proteins in the past 3 days and it's making my production skyrocket.

Enjoy it while it lasts. Once you get plow though the the slower systems, and the folders who quit, you'll encounter the people who are folding at your level, then the games begin.

A couple days ago I broke the top 80, just to be pushed back to position 82. Now I'm on the lookout for new machines. I need more POWER!

every thime the stats up date (well properly...) i get like a 100 rank jump, then again i've only folded 16 protiens and the ppl i'm near (well most of them it looks like ) don;t fold 24/7 so i', passing them easily, lasty time i checked i'm like 1200 and i only have the rig in my sig folding:p ~RCTG

Back