• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Iwill KA266 jumper settings and ATX connectors?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rogue1979

Got a KA266 version 1.3 from Newegg for $39 shipped. I already have the latest bios, AGP driver and C-Media drivers. However, it didn't have a manual and the site from Iwill won't complete the download. I plan on running a 1GHz Duron (Morgan) and need a picture or detailed instructions on what jumpers to set. I plan on unlocking the cpu, lowering the multiplier if necessary and running on a 133MHz+ fsb. Also the ATX connector for the case has pathetic labeling that I can't even read. Can someone with a manual please help?

Thanks in advance.

Thank you very much! The only motherboard drivers I found at Iwill are labeled "agp 1.82" for WIN98. Does this include both an AGP driver and IDE drivers for the ALI Magik chipset?
Thanks again for the help.

" Does this include both an AGP driver and IDE drivers for the ALI Magik chipset? "

Yes it does and is a good software upgrade ! if you plan on using a GeForce video card it is almost a must have driver version to prevent booting trouble.

Billy

Back