• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

JAWOOOOOOHLLLL!!!!! My BARTON 2800 Is NOT locked!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Panzerknacker

Disabled
Heh heh I am very lucky I see, the multiplier is not locked, I have already set it to 12, 10 and 13 and all work!! Going to do some major overclocking in the near future, I'll keep u guys up to date with the results!!

OP
Panzerknacker

Panzerknacker

Disabled
heh heh, thanks. The first thing I wanna do is to make it run at the speeds of a 3200. Can someone tell we what the clockspeed is of a 3200 and what the multiplier is?

Hookj5

Congratulations. Where did you get it and how much???? A Barton 3200+ runs at 2.2. AN Athlon 64 3200+ runs at 2.0.
Oops, forgot the multipler. the most common is 200system clock x 11. that gives you exactly 2.2 with a FSB 400. Good luck!

OP
Panzerknacker

Panzerknacker

Disabled
I still havent mentioned my system, yet, I just included it in my sig but it hasnt shown up yet so here it is:

Abit NF7-S V2.0, Barton 2800 (unlocked), 1gb Kingston HyperX DDR 400 (2 x 512 dual channel), Thermalright SLK 947u, Geforce 3 Ti 500

What do u guys I can get out of this cpu with this setup?

OP
Panzerknacker

Panzerknacker

Disabled
got it now running @200 mhz fsb, multiplier 11, so it's a 3200 now :D. I am not experiencing any problems and everything is stable. Temps are 33c idle, 35c load.

Emericana

many stores have back up stock of 2800 so you have a much much better chance of getting a old one so thats why it is unlocked