• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Jesus Christ how many stickies....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nissmo300

Damn how many stickies....

I have to scroll half way down just to see the post. If you keep adding stickies the entire 1st page will be filled. Why don't you make 1 sticky and place a link to each of the other ones in it. It's getting annoying. :bang head

Last edited:
nissmo300 said:
I have to scroll half way down just to see the post. If you keep adding stickies the entire 1st page will be filled. Why don't you make 1 sticky and place a link to each of the other ones in it. It's getting annoying. :bang head

A valid complaint, however this belongs in Forum Feedback.
Thanks.

Matt

yeah i have to agree, the sticky's should be dealt with like they are in the water cooling section, with their own section so they are not taking up the whole page.
who else thinks they should be moved or something like that?

~Magick_Man~

Thanks I responded to that link. You may move this. Sorry it's in the wrong spot.

[OC]Lucifer said:
I wholly agree that your complaint is valid, but could you refrain from using JC's name in that manner?

hehehehehe, that makes me giggle...Lucifer defending JC's name...hehehehe

Sorry, I had to point out the luke-warm irony...but yeah, stickies are a mess

I wholly agree that your complaint is valid, but could you refrain from using JC's name in that manner?
I'd have to agree. There are others ways to express your surprise or dislike without offending Christians, it's like cursing in the forums, it's not accepted and very offensive. The lucifer thing did have me laughing though before I read OC Luc. next post ;).

Back