• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

JIUHB 1700+ best deals?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fred Koser

JIUHB 1700+ best deals? (SVC has JIUHB DLTs for $75!!!)

I'm bored with my 1600+ and would like to make my final AXP purchase to last for the next year or more. 1700+ JIUHB seems like the obvious choice.

Found them here:

http://www.atacom.com

It's unlocked (I don't care, wouldn't mind unlocking myself.) Pricewatch says the shipping is only $4, but ATAcom says ~$10 for ground! GameVE and XcaliberPC both have them, but the prices are higher or they are DUT3Cs instead of the DLT3Cs that seem to be the OC champs.

My point: does anyone know of a place selling a guaranteed JIUHB DLT for less than $60?

Thanks

Last edited:
i wouldn't doubt it if when they say unlock they measn up to 12.5, but i ordered my 1700+ from gameve and i'm hitting 2.1 @ 1.7v

Fred Koser said:
I'm bored with my 1600+ and would like to make my final AXP purchase to last for the next year or more. 1700+ JIUHB seems like the obvious choice.

Found them here:

http://www.atacom.com

It's unlocked (I don't care, wouldn't mind unlocking myself.) Pricewatch says the shipping is only $4, but ATAcom says ~$10 for ground! GameVE and XcaliberPC both have them, but the prices are higher or they are DUT3Cs instead of the DLT3Cs that seem to be the OC champs.

My point: does anyone know of a place selling a guaranteed JIUHB DLT for less than $60?

Thanks

atacoms are not DLT3C's, i already ordered one and it was in fact DUT3C (they don't mention that it is acutually DU or DL) so don't waste your money. i sent mine back with a nasty letter. :)

Thanks for the feedback. VERY good to know. . .
May have to suck it up and pay xcaliberpc's price. :( Oh well - it's still drit cheap for 2Ghz+

Just buy an XP2100+ they're $75 from newegg and others, and they are the AIUHB chips so they generally overclock better than the XP1700+. I wouldn't waste my money on Excaliber when you can get a better chip for less money when you through in excalibers extra gouge of $4 sh+h

I think it's all a matter of heat & voltage. The DLT 1700+ is such a popular choice b/c the default voltage is 1.5V. The DUTs and higer cores have higher voltage requirements and so when you up the voltage for higher OCs you get poorer results. Everything I've heard is that a DLT 1700+ will DESTROY a 2100+. Do some searches. . .

madcow235 other than some obivously faked results at the top of the list for XP1700+'s (signs point to BS for 4.2GHZ) and a few 2700 results I can't see anything that suggests the XP1700+ is a better over clocker. Besides the XP2100's tend to be AIUHB's which tend to be better over clockers then the J's. I see an average of 2.3ghz with XP1700's without extreme voltages that will kill eventually and about 2.4ghz on XP2100's. what I mean by extreme votlages as anything over 1.75. When you push beyond that you're going to increase your chances of Sudden Athlon Death Syndrom. Almost no one gets beyond 2.4 on a XP1700+ with less than 1.75V's.

Back