• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Jiuhb Dut3c 1700+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MaxiKana

Thats what i got, im guessing its fairly good, could i reach 2.3 ghz with it? im building a WC set as we speak... or rather type :p

jonspd

Super Speedy Senior
LOL you might be lucky sence you are going to be using water to get 2.3 but there is no garranty that you will get 2.2 or whatever there is only one way to find out and that is to try. A good burn in might help you get there but then again you really want know untill you try.

Zeke968

I've got a DUT3C JIUHB 0311 and the highest I've been able to run stable is 2122mhz (192x11) 1.75vcore but my PC2700 ram is holding me back. Good luck!

arnoldma

yeah but he has a DUT3C, remember those has a higher voltage and are not known for great overclockers, anyway try it out and let us know how u get on with it.

Zeke968

Ghuraba, have you had any luck with a multiplier higher than 11 with this chip?

Ghuraba

Zeke968 said:
Ghuraba, have you had any luck with a multiplier higher than 11 with this chip?

I tried using 11.5x200 but my PC wouldn't even boot up to Windows. I raised the vcore to 1.9. I personnaly don't like running the vcore higher than 1.85 just to get a 100mhz overclock that I wouldn't even leave it at on a day to day basis.

Edit. I just tried [email protected] and my PC booted into windows but fails Prime95 instantly,lol.

Last edited:

Tim974

Zeke, I just got the same processor (Newegg, $34)... how OCed do you think I can get with an EPox EP-8RDA. I, too, have PC2700... I have high hopes for this baby... haha:)

Zeke968

Still running at 2122 (11x192) @ 1.75v (temps 36/44)stable on prime 95 for 24 hours now and I can probably push the fsb a little more. No luck with higher multilpliers though, even when I drop the fsb way below current speeds. This chip still beats the hell out my XP2000 pally!

OP
MaxiKana

MaxiKana

Hmmm i got my multi when using air on the same chick to 12.5? and fsb at 140... diddent try any further.

Today, or tommorow ill have my WC rig done :) just gotta go buy some filters and another cathode and then clean the case out of all the metal dust then put it togheter and bleed it :) thanks for the help!!

Tim974

Nice. I'm going to start OCing sometime in the next few days... I'm def lookin forward to it (im still waiting on the 2 extra case fans...:-\)