• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Johnson 48" Aluminum Box Beam Level + Power Tape + Utility Knife $20 shipped

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

yog

Johnson 48" Aluminum Box Beam Level + Power Tape + Utility Knife $20 shipped

Amazon has the Johnson Level 86481 48" Aluminum Box Beam Level + "Big Johnson" Power Tape for $20 w/ free shipping. Thanks rcaok2, Immortal Cow & dcusick.

1. Click here and click on the "Buy both and save" button to add both the level & measuring tape for $20.
2. Add Sheffield Folding Lock Back Utility Knife
3. Apply coupon code SHEFELDQ42K5 to get the knife free. Be sure to check your total before submitting. You may need to refresh for the discount to apply.

This is from SlickDeals.net so I'm sure lots of people have jumped on this, but it is still a good deal. You get the items in seperate shipments and you get the tape and the level after christmas. A great deal for a knife, level, and a measuring tape.

Caffinehog

Übercaffinated Member
Nice deal, but I don't really know how well it applies to overclockers.

But it would be nice to be able to honestly say that I have a 48" Johnson. :p

moz_21

Caffinehog said:
Nice deal, but I don't really know how well it applies to overclockers.

But it would be nice to be able to honestly say that I have a 48" Johnson. :p

You sick little boy... ;)

Really, case modders might find it useful for drawing straight window lines and cutting things. :shrug: