• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Joined SETI a few minutes ago....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jeniva

Just joined SETI again...I have been Folding for the past few months...was ranked #65 on F@H team, and #766 out of the TOP 1000 world wide....I have come to the SETI side...2.91Ghz Crunching...hope it all works out well....

Jeniva said:
Just joined SETI again...I have been Folding for the past few months...was ranked #65 on F@H team, and #766 out of the TOP 1000 world wide....I have come to the SETI side...2.91Ghz Crunching...hope it all works out well....
Good choice with the seti route:cool: I started to go for the folding@home awhile ago but thought about some of the things they could do with the genome once they finally figure it out, and did not want to contribute to possibly of cloning. I'd much rather go deep space:cool:

Yuo made the choice I made, and there are no regrets. The main reason is the suppoort with the the seti proggys.
Kick in that farm;)

Yodums said:
This is the best choice you'll ever make bro! ehehehe..

Welcome to the team..

Yodums

ITS ALL YOUR FAULT !!!...lol....gee..thanx :D

now..if they would just get the servers back up..so i could send in these WU's and get some more....My PC's arent happy being idle....though my temps are great!..heheh..30...nice and cool

Jeniva said:

ITS ALL YOUR FAULT !!!...lol....gee..thanx :D

now..if they would just get the servers back up..so i could send in these WU's and get some more....My PC's arent happy being idle....though my temps are great!..heheh..30...nice and cool

LOL :D

It'll be back within a day I'm hoping.

Back