• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Joined team oc.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Turando

just joined;) , will be adding 6.130ghz to your team, not alot, but in 5 months i might be having 100x900mhz dells in my control;)

Cheers, Turando

OP
Turando

Turando

forgot what i was asking;) how long will it take fpr SETI spy to realise ive joined a group???

Cheers, Turando

Codeman05

Welcome to the team!!! Those Dells might be just in time for phase 2 :D
About the seti spy question...not to sure, maybe 24hrs?

OP
Turando

Turando

cheers, was just wondering, wanted to see what kind of information it displayed.;)

{PMS}fishy

Welcome to the team. Spy should update teams once you send in the first new WU for that team. There should be a little button to update the user stats, that would do it too.

OP
Turando

Turando

im half way through second WU only oined at the beggining of second WU;) and the update user stats button is not able to be clicked on... i will just wait till the WU is done.

Cheers, Turando

JigPu

Inactive Pokémon Moderator
Did you do the SETISpy user stats fix? You should be able to see your own stats right off the bat if you threw in the BackupEMailAddress (or whatever it was) line into SETISpy.ini.

Anyway, welcome to our humble team, and have fun!!
JigPu

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
From the SETISpy Instructiuons:

It may happen that the Update Button appears to be "grayed out" and cannot bepressed. If this is the case, please enter the Account Email Address on the User Stats tab of the Statistics Server Setup window.

Setup update

Clicking the Server button opens the Statistics Server Setup window

This window was added in response to Berkeley changing the location of the statistics CGI scripts, which resulting in disabling the statistics update function of SETI Spy and many other [email protected] add-ons. You can now specify the Statiscics script location in case it changes again. Until this happens, however, there is no need to make any changes.

Hope this help you.

Welcome to the best team to crunch for!!!!!