• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just (another) testing on AIR @ stock v. ......

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
just got a 2.4C & a IC7, still waiting for the TwinMOS PC3700 & might get a P4C800 to try too. in the meantime, i just "snap" the cpu & IC7 together just to see what it could do on air....

CPU:
2.4C/L310/SL6WF/packing date 04/29/03, HT enabled & running at stock voltage only, aircooled!!

Mobo:
Abit IC7

Memory/video/HD:
old Muskin PC2700/Voodoo2000/IBM 60GXP 40GB .... all from my old seti barebone cruncher

3.36.jpg

now, glad this IC7 doesn't have the so-called infamous "275FSB brick wall". and i'm sure if i give it a little more juice, it sure could go higher even just on air!

and i haven't put it into my WC case yet....! still thinking which one (IC7 or P4C800) should i put into my WC case for highest possible result..........

:D

OP
LandShark

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
AX-478 with panaflow. you can see the MBM5 temp in the systray. :cool:

i'm looking for some better & remain quiet heatsink for my new seti crunchers.......:rolleyes:

jdmcnudgent

gary, keep us posted about your twinmoss you get. nuttz has some, and its a bit better that the corsair 3500, but at 300fsb, he is running kinda slow timings. were ordering some buffalo 3700, and we will let you know too.:)

OP
LandShark

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
jdmcnudgent said:
gary, keep us posted about your twinmoss you get. nuttz has some, and its a bit better that the corsair 3500, but at 300fsb, he is running kinda slow timings. were ordering some buffalo 3700, and we will let you know too.:)
kool.

btw, got a P4C800 today on my local computer show, $190 only!! i think i'll put the asus into my WC rig with the twinmos. that old Muskin surely holding me back on this new 2.4c! and i don't want to take out my 3200LL from the P4G8X...yet......