• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just bought a 2400+!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

]-[itman

You need the next two lines of the code to see how well the chip should overclock, the second line being most important.

OP
[OC]Lucifer

[OC]Lucifer

Wow..

Impressive clock man. Id be happy with half that much on my 2400+. As far as the BIOS, I assume you mean the new Beta BIOS for the 8KHA+. If that is what you mean, then yes, I do have it. It let me hit 160mhz fsb with my old 1.4 (NonXP)

Kosmic

Still $183 at googlegear.com I got my memory from them and received it one day later with the .50 fedex 2 day. I might snag one now in case the prices goes up instead of down in a total reversal of all logic and reason.

Rottys-R-Us

Jester
Re: Wow..

[OC]Lucifer said:
Impressive clock man. Id be happy with half that much on my 2400+. As far as the BIOS, I assume you mean the new Beta BIOS for the 8KHA+. If that is what you mean, then yes, I do have it. It let me hit 160mhz fsb with my old 1.4 (NonXP)

Yep that's the one. 2903

BTW how do you have your AX7 modded with a 120mm fan, I have the same HS with the 68.5cfm fan on mine.

OP
[OC]Lucifer

[OC]Lucifer

Here is the adapter pic..

adapter.jpg
its just a flat plate, but it seems to direct enough airflow to the hsf. Plus light shines through the plexi its made of. You just screw the 120mm to it, and then screw it to the hsf. But you have to take the adapter off before removing the hsf. I have also made these out of sheet aluminum from a wissota stock car. I have made and used several of these modded Ax7's, and all provide awesome cooling at very quiet noise levels. Its about twice as quiet as the 7000rpm 80mm I used to use.

GosuWar

Registered
GoogleGear is AWESOME!.

I bought a Asus A7v8x KT400 chipset MOBO for $120, + 512 Corsair 3200 PC 400 DDR Ram for $157,and Athlon 2200 XP + for $157. The 2nd day FEDEX was amazingly .50 cents an item, so i got this all for under $440 bucks.

I recieved everything in a nice big package 2 days later, and it was so well packaged and sent I was for once happy w/ my service. A week later I got that ChiefTec 420 Watt Turbo Psu case for like $95 bucks in 3-4 days (the one w/ 2 back fans and a side acrylic window) for a good 113 bucks off NewEgg.com. A day later the price dropped 6 bucks, rofl.

Well now that ram I got for $157 rose to 187!

Once, about 2 yrs ago, I ordered a Pentium III 550 w/ the motherboard somewhere from Texas for around 300 bucks from this one company. IT TOOK 2 WEEKS OR MORE to get here. When it did, I was so ****ed. Everything came in the same static bag, which is HORRIBLE packaging, considered the MOBO worked... but the processor didn't. ****ing ******** , **** ups to hell -.-

I'm getting my heatsink, 3 fans & arctic silver from UPS PRiority 2-3 days o_O

Sonny

Senior TIFOSI
[OC]Lucifer said:
Are these good clockers? I hope so. If not, Im swapping it back.

Be sure to tell the that your sending it back because its a poor overclocker, I'm sure they would replace it without anymore questions:rolleyes:

What the hell are you thinking trying to scam other people:mad:

OP
[OC]Lucifer

[OC]Lucifer

Sorry...

I for some reason thought that newegg was ok with rmaing chips that dont clock. Oops. Anyhow, I havent had a problem with that ordinarily, because Im on my 3rd gf4 ti4400 (because I killed the other two by my own stupidity). None of which I RMAed. I bought them all.