• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just bought a dell 2001FP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BigRed

Caffinated Member
OMG this monitor rules :D Played a few games on it and theres no ghosting whatsoever and its HUGE. Makes my 21" trinitrons look puny (Screen size wise :p).
Bought it to take to lan parties. I sugguest this to anyone looking for an lcd who can afford it :)

DSCF0243.JPG

Triple head display for teh win :attn:

OP
BigRed

BigRed

Caffinated Member
Turd Furguson said:
Hmmm.........looks like you need one monitor for just IM clients.........another for gaming.........and the last for browsing.
I was actually watching TV (enterprise) on the center one :p I like doing multiple things at once so 3 monitors is extremley handy.

OP
BigRed

BigRed

Caffinated Member
SK8 said:
I want one of those sooo bad! They look amazingly awsome, too bad im poor :(
You could settle for a 21" trinitron :p Ill give you the link where you can get one for $240 shipped if you like (where I got both of mine).

WiNd

Registered
nice! i want one so bad, i waiting for it to go back on sell. i see that you have a towel on the seat is that new trend? a guy i know at work does that to his seat also. oh all you need now is a black keyboard to match the monitor.

OP
BigRed

BigRed

Caffinated Member
WiNd said:
nice! i want one so bad, i waiting for it to go back on sell. i see that you have a towel on the seat is that new trend? a guy i know at work does that to his seat also. oh all you need now is a black keyboard to match the monitor.

I do it cause:
Hot weather + Leather chair = wet ***

:p