• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Broke 190 Fsb W/ A7v8x --read More

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GosuWar

Registered
Well the new bios said it corrected a problem with the Gigabit LAN. I wasn't able to boot into 190 FSB before, but after this bios (even though it doesn't say it fixes any type of FSB errors), I was able to @ 9.5x190. *Just waiting for my screen to turn black like it did at 10x180 w/ the old bios--why would that happen anyways--*

I have a question. Do you have to flash your BIOS in order, because the 1006 corrected the 2800 XP showing up when you try to OC your 2200, but I'm now using 1009 and it shows up (did on 1008 too).

My temperature is also substantially lower now that i'm at 9.5 multiplyer, should I go higher w/ this FSB just for testing? (stock HSF/Cooling) 37c i think it is, idle

Norrko

Hi!

I ran FSB at 194 for some time with an old 1008 beta bios. But the FSB screw up my HD so I lowered it.

And your question... No, You don't have to flash it in order because the older bios is implemented in the new one...

/Norrko