• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just broke the 500 mark in a few weeks!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TommyHolly

That was primarily without gromacs or borging. Just wait till I get started. (Insert Evil music here) So far I have not seen anyone with lower WU at a higher rank so I guess I am doing really good. I have no other way of telling how good I'm doing. Now that I know about -advmethods and the basics on how to "borg" I should really start moving up. In the next few weeks I'll be increasing the number of computers that are doing this. I am also in the process of getting an entire college that does not have one single compuer folding yet involved, (Under my name of course) as soon as the computer lab people give me...thier permission. Mu ha ha ha ha ha (Insert Hideously Evil music) I would say about 3 months from now I should be in the top couple of people if eveything works out or at least one of the top producers. The only thing holding me back is finding PCs that are above 400 Mgz right now.