• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just finished my first WU for Team 32

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TUK101

I just finished my first WU for Team 32. The only thing is that I dont see how many points that we get for it in the list in the post above. It was project 194. I am on P610_tetP30_Build_E right now.

TUK101 said:
I just finished my first WU for Team 32. The only thing is that I dont see how many points that we get for it in the list in the post above. It was project 194. I am on P610_tetP30_Build_E right now.

SWEET! yeah i don't see it on the psummary either :\

ANYWHO, WELCOME! hope you like it here!

FOLD ON
NAS

Re: Re: Just finished my first WU for Team 32

NASsoccer said:

SWEET! yeah i don't see it on the psummary either :\

ANYWHO, WELCOME! hope you like it here!

FOLD ON
NAS

It is third from the bottom on our list NAS;) But it could be a different one since his ends in e and the one on our page ends in ext.

Re: Re: Re: Just finished my first WU for Team 32

Kendan said:

It is third from the bottom on our list NAS;) But it could be a different one since his ends in e and the one on our page ends in ext.

i was talking about the project 194:D

FOLD ON
NAS

Welcome! I hope you crunch more wu with us.

Oh yes, the p610 (correct one?) is a big wu, one of the biggest i think....at least its one of the top 3 for points last time i checked :D

I hope you keep on crunchin as i have said before. :beer:

Yeah, it looks as if the first WU that I crunched is an 8 pointer. It took about 18 hours with the setup in my sig. I dont know how that is for time, but regardless it is points logged in for Team 32 which I owe very much to the members of. :beer:

bubba gump said:
Welcome! I hope you crunch more wu with us.

Oh yes, the p610 (correct one?) is a big wu, one of the biggest i think....at least its one of the top 3 for points last time i checked :D

I hope you keep on crunchin as i have said before. :beer:

Iam new still no Wu yet but working on it Iam doing the p611 that one big?

heh, u'll be hooked in no time! im hooked already, started about 2 weeks ago and just broke the 100milestone! woot.!

Well I do not see how this is all that fun, but I do get into the competition end of things and I am a die hard OC'ers.com member/fan so I am here to get some WU crunched to boost our points. I guess that with that in mind it is kindof fun, since I love competition.

Ahh.. congrats.. The feeling of the first WU is so long yet the next 50 should whip through.

Glad you considered us!

Yodums

Back