• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just got my 6800GT installed.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

micamica1217

Nandro said:
Put it in Rig #2 in my sig. First thing I did was run 3dmark 01. Everything is at default settings with 60.42 drivers. Score was 17140

glad to hear that you got you'r new card.

forget 3dmark01, try 3dmark03...
better yet, how is she running your games?
and what games are they?

also, how does she OC?

I want to wish you the best of luck with your new card(s).
injoy.

mica

OP
Nandro

Nandro

Disabled
I got the BFG 6800GT OC, and the PNY ultra should be at my house when I get hime. So far I have just been playing painkiller. 1600x1200 with everything maxed flawlessly. If I can get a working copy of benchem all I will run it, as the download from their site seems to be corrupt, and the older versions dont support FarCry. I did try FC at 1024x1024? at very high, water at ultra high trilinear and 2 aniso and didnt see it go under 45 on the carrier level, but I didnt play much, I went right to painkiller. Anything you want me to try let me know.

Mr.Guvernment

sweet! how much did you pay for it? let see some hi res screen shots of games! :D - currently i am on the x800PRO or XT bandwagon

OP
Nandro

Nandro

Disabled
Oh yea, it oc's to 400/1.01 with coolbits with the detect optimal settings, but as of now I am running my games stock as its really unnecessary at the moment. If I hit any lags in a game I may jump it up, that and I need to get a water block and some pelts!

Enigma422

Have you tried pushing your GT higher than 400/1.01? Please post some benches soon as you can. Looking to get one of these cards, but I will most likely wait until I see some D3 benches on them and the x800s.

EDIT: Where did you purchase your card at? It's still on pre-order on Best Buy.

theELVISCERATOR

run mo benchies

the trouble with benchemall is how you open it..I tried using winrar and it messed up..I used xps built in zip and it worked fine..

micamica1217

Nandro said:
I got the BFG 6800GT OC, and the PNY ultra should be at my house when I get hime. So far I have just been playing painkiller. 1600x1200 with everything maxed flawlessly. If I can get a working copy of benchem all I will run it, as the download from their site seems to be corrupt, and the older versions dont support FarCry. I did try FC at 1024x1024? at very high, water at ultra high trilinear and 2 aniso and didnt see it go under 45 on the carrier level, but I didnt play much, I went right to painkiller. Anything you want me to try let me know.

try benchemall again...I just re-downloaded it and it is fine.

if anything could you redo your farcry test on carrier lvl...try 1280x960 (or 1280x1024), with all in game settings on max...AA on "high" and anis on "4"
(remember to turn off AA in your CP or AA will not work)
water on ulta high.
please let me know your stock and OCed results, while running the game quickly.

a big thanks in advance.

mica

micamica1217

Nandro said:
1024x768
run# 0: Average FPS: 51.75

Is what I got max settings on the fort level. How do I do the carrier level?

you can't.
I just asked you if you could run your own test while playing the game...yet it seems you now have benchemall.

btw, I'm getting 62fps at 1280x1024, maxed out all to hell.
please retest.

mica

OP
Nandro

Nandro

Disabled
I got 10952 on 3d03 stock settings. How do I do my own test? I would retest no prob, but I am not quite sure what you mean. I normally just play. The whole benching thing is kinda new to me.