• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just got my 6800GT installed.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
On my GT I need to change my sig, the 2-2-2 wouldnt work in that system because I had 3 sticks and wanted to keep dual channel. Its 1G of 2.5-3-3-11 ram in there.

DarkMatter13 said:
13,104 in 3DM03

I can't attest to anyone esles success or lack thereof with a GF68GT, but mine's working like a charm. Seems her sweet spot is 420/1150. Those clocks get me 13,104. The "Detect Optimal Frequencies" cool bits CP addition puts the speeds to 429/1200, but that actually gives less performance.

"The project id is not valid - please check the URL"....that's what I get when I open the page.

btw, what drivers are you using???
if not official, why?

nice score, dude.

mica

DarkMatter13 said:
Don't know why it would say the project is not valid. I just looked at it again. It's definitely there. Using drivers 61.71.

you might be able to see it, yet we might not.
can't compare cards with non official drivers, bla, bla...you know, the whole driver cheating crap.

"Update June 21st, 2004: Futuremark has reviewed the ForceWare 60.85 WHQL drivers for the the GeForce 6800 Series graphics cards at NVIDIA's specific request. We found that the 60.85 drivers used with the GeForce 6800 Series fulfill the optimization guidelines for 3DMark03 Build 340. Please note that the ForceWare 60.85 drivers are approved only for the GeForce 6800 Series graphics cards."

mica

Cool, one of the main reasons I was using the 61.71's was because they were the most stable of the non-WHQL drivers. I wasn't aware that there were any WHQL drivers for the 68 series yet. Do you by chance have a link to where they can be found?

Thanks

DarkMatter13 said:
Cool, one of the main reasons I was using the 61.71's was because they were the most stable of the non-WHQL drivers. I wasn't aware that there were any WHQL drivers for the 68 series yet. Do you by chance have a link to where they can be found?

Thanks
guru3d.com has the 61.36 WHQL ForceWare drivers

Remember SM 3.0 is supported with 61.45 drivers and above. If you play Far Cry you will want later drivers.

Back