• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just got my Albatron Turbo: need help in setting it up

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

i.t

Registered
I've just bought my albatron TI 4200 turbo yesterday.

What settings on the properties should i have ?
i've put mipmap at best performance.

what else should i put ?
I've only got 7155 on 3Dmark.
running a Tbird [email protected]
I probably have lousy ram too :(

Is there a way to overclock the albatron beyond 315/690 ?
I've seen ppl posting overclocks of 320/700+... how do i do that ?
my case temp is 20c.. don't know what it is underload

THNX !

funnyperson1

if its the program limiting you to 690, then download another one such as Powerstrip or Rivatuner.....if you are experiencing instability at artifacts at speeds higher than that, try getting better cooling.....actually your score sounds low even for your system....but im not sure...when i get home ill clock my celly at 1.1 and see how it does at 3dmark....also yeah best performance everything is good :)...though for games you would be happy if you crank the settings up...a 4200 rocks at most standard "high quality settings"...

Kato

Addicted Tweaker
Like what funnyperson1 said, you need good cooling to hit 320/700+.

I'm at 330/720, with stock cooling, and still haven't seen the limit for this card yet, so you still have lots of room for improvment.

Your room temp seems fine, so try to get more airflow across the card, and slowly(+5/+5) increase the gpu/mem.