• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

just got my dually board folding :-)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hooziewhatsit

now the question is, how do I make both processors share the load? right now I'm running at 50%. It's a abit bp6 with 2 celery 366s which will eventually be up around 500

I'm using the gui version, since I haven't had much luck with the console version. Should I just run two copies of the console version?

btw, I get to keep an xp1500+ for one more weekend, so I'll see what it can crank out.

fold on!

Ploaf

Yes. The console version is what you want and like res0r9lm(Ralph is easier ;)) stick it in separate dir's. You will also want to use the local command when running them. It's supposed to do that automatically but it didn't for me. I think that the client was checking the registry and using that so running it local is the best way. I saw a link here posted in the last week or so for a program called Tray-it which should allow you to put the client to the tray.

OP
H

hooziewhatsit

cool, thanks, that did it. we now have two more processors folding for us :)

fold on!

edit:
I just got another 1.4 tbird folding during the day for now, maybe 24/7 before too long :)

Last edited:

Ebola

Senior Toilet Scrubber
in 2k i havent needed the local command when using 2.19. just make sure there in separate directories. I also named the clients differently. fah1 and fah2.

i use hide it. i have a link to it on the folding website

NedClocker

hooziewhatsit said:
now the question is, how do I make both processors share the load? right now I'm running at 50%. It's a abit bp6 with 2 celery 366s which will eventually be up around 500

I'm using the gui version, since I haven't had much luck with the console version. Should I just run two copies of the console version?

btw, I get to keep an xp1500+ for one more weekend, so I'll see what it can crank out.

fold on!

I wish I knew. I wish I had a reason to know, if you know what I mean. :D

Fold on, bad boy.