• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just got my first lcd

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

12am

Glad to hear you are happy with your purchase. I too am a fellow convert. I guess it's true what they say... once you go lcd you never go back.

12am

Well 12ms is an excellent spec, however your eyes are the true judge. start up your favorite game and look for ghosting (trails following movement, like your first acid trip when everything had a motion blur to it ;) ) if you don't get ghosting it's a great monitor, if you do, that 12ms spec was a either a lie or a gross overcompensation. By the way, response time is a measurement in milliseconds of how fast a pixel can turn from on to off.

Vio1

ugh.. if your lcd is anything like the ones Ive seen... I definetly would not switch over... sure they look cool being thin and all... but the picture quality is just horrible.

OP
C

CheeseMan

oh i c, i just did some reading, 12ms is pretty good they say, yea my eyes gotta get use to this thing, ima try battlefield and some other games ryt now