• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just got my last piece to my H20 system

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Silversinksam said:

What do you want a pic of my dining room table? The watercooling system is going to run overnight out of the box, Ill put it all in tomorrow.

Laugh all you want you naysayers, the proof will be in the pudding.......And my cpu probably will implode from this Military Spec water :beer:

Yea sure I'd love to see it HAHA!

How long do you plan to test it out?

Gonna let it run overnight.....I'll post pics when its in the box....you will swear you were lookin ats Hoots Setup, cept I have special water and he doesnt :beer:

Hoot I'll tell you what, I'll trade you your shroud for some Military Spec water sound fair? AHAHAHAHHA

Milatary water power! Take that! LOL I can just imagine that SinkySam.

Well I might just call it a night, getting late for me. Good Luck on the setup

Silversinksam said:
Thanks Yodums,

Hey if I screw up and fry the Pentium I'll have an excuse to buy an AMD..........

You won't make those mistakes, I'm sure.

What kind of block are you using? Secure it tight enough so it doesn't move then test the pressure settings. Just make sure you also test it in the system with the system off before actually turning everything on.

I have a clone of Hoots system as pictured above, so I got a Maze 2 478

Recently it has come to my attention that Hoot may have switched blocks so I may have to contemplate my Options :beer:

CrystalMethod said:

Ummm... did you notice the "not for human consumption" before or after you took a swig from the bottle?:D
Good luck, and may you be leak free.

That would be after :beer:

PS:rivercom9

I'm Aware that Hoot switched and now I am re-evaluating my strategy......Either Gemini needs to build a Socket 478 block or an adapter for a 478 block or I need to buy an AMD

If Im going to pretend to be like Mike.......er I mean Hoot I have to adapt to change

:p

Military spec = a company sells said normal product (hammer) to government for 3 times the price so that all of us tax payers take it up the ***.

I suppose it was fun for you to have this but like you said, it shouldn't be any different than distilled.

SSS = Just why the hell did you think of using battery water? If any of you guys remember when we use to have car batteries that had to be refilled with "water" then you guys would know it is ACIDIC right?

Exactly Sonny, we add WATER to a lead acid battery. NEVER add acid to the battery. The more "pure" the water the better. Don't want to add any strange ions to the mix and interfere with the lead sufate/sulfuric acid thingy.
As far as we know, whats labled as mil spec "battery water" one day may be labled mil spec "clothes iron" water the next.
Its just water!:D

Just to clarify the cloud in my head;

1. Why is it that whenever I spill battery water on concrete floor it turns it all white after it dries off?

2. Why isnt it fit for human consumption if it's ust plain water?

3. What's with the smell?

I just tested this mil spec water with a PH test kit and also repeated the test with grocery store distilled water.

The miltary spec water is no more ACIDIC than the distilled water ;)

Maybe to make it up to Mil Spec they ran it through a green bean or vegetable strainer :beer:

Ok, Ok, let's settle this once and for all.
I volunteer to be the lab rat and drink some military spec battery water.
Just send me :
1 bottle of this mysterious military spec water
1 fifth Glenlivet scotch

The experiment:

Iwill consume two parts military water to 1 part scotch until the water and/or scotch are gone.
If I wake up from the coma we know that the water was fit for human consumption.

There, that settles it!:beer:

Hmmm, can I be the second lab rat if he doesnt wake up from the coma? We can use me as a second test subject to confirm our findings from the first test.

Back