• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

just ordered Leadtek 4400 !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Desperado84

i hope i made the right choice, i mean it was only $188 on newegg.
i was thinking about getting one of those albatrons but it lately has had a lot of complaints.
so did i make a good choice ?
anyway. what sort of overclocking can i expect ?
thanks for the help guys
later

Maxvla

4400's are discontinued so they should be going down in price. 188 isn't too bad plus you get newegg's great service.

my ti4400 is in my sig. you should get results fairly similar though i heard that since the hs is so huge it actually transfers heat from the GPU to the memory making memory overclocks suffer.

good luck and welcome to an exclusive club of ti4400 owners. seems there won't be too many of us since nvidia chopped production relatively quickly.

also. WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!

spazzkid

Maxvla said:
you should get results fairly similar though i heard that since the hs is so huge it actually transfers heat from the GPU to the memory making memory overclocks suffer.

are you saying those leadteks wont be oc-ing as high?
i wud be getting a ti4200 myself:eh?:

Maxvla

i don't have any proof of what i said. just what i've heard from a few Leadtek owners.

btw. they are still awesome cards. i just don't like having such a huge heatsink on my card.